Monday, March 28, 2011

1st day of school.. ish

So today was the first day of school back from spring break.. blegh... well it wasn't too shabby like i dont have a lot of homework.. well i do.. but whatever.. like I got to see all my friends so I guess it was pretty cool... i find it funny how like only 5 people read this blog... lol but it's fun because when I'm bored and dont feel like doing hw I can just write a blog!  So basically I just had piano and like as soon as I get home i get a snack (pretty much like one raisin or a spoon of nutella :D) and then for the rest of the night I just sit on penelope (my huge pink stuffed dog animal) isolated in my room... I finish homework talk to friends on AIM stalk people on facebook check out my blog and listen to music... YUM... so i went to victorias secret and got this card that is secret! so like on april 1st i can go to the website and put in this code that will tell me how much money I have won on the card I can get $10 $50 $100 OR $500!!!!! GASP that is a lot of money to spend on BRAS UNDERWEAR AND BIKINIS! so exciting... anywho I can only find out on april 1st-30... so until then I will just die of boredom... so i'm gonna go now... adios!

xoxo,
cutegirly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment