Alrite so on my poll two people voted for me to talk about traveling next and one voted for me to talk about quirkygirlcharlie (wonder who that was).. anywho so imma write about traveling on this post and since i love quirkygirlcharlie I will make a post about her next :)
Anywho.. so traveling... who likes traveling? I sure do and I have to say that i travel a lot.. I have been to at least like 30 places.. more... I have been to 5 continents (Africa, South America, North America (duh), Asia, and Europe)... lol I put a parentheses inside the parentheses lol....Anywho yeah I travel A LOT.. but not nearly as much as my dad my dad has been everywhere like no joke look at his passport it has like 5 billion stamps in it... gosh dad... he always travels for buisness... my family travels a lot though and I like that. Its fun to travel to different places and explore islands... it's so aweshome.. like in Japan the coolest part was the HUMUNGUS fish market... in Africa the coolest part were the safari's.. each place has their own thing you know like the Caribbean has the beaches, China has the chinese food... lol idk but i think traveling great... I can't say which trip was the best because I enjoyed SO MANY so I can't chose but I love Brazil (especially cuz I used to live there) San Francisco (was born there) and Boston (where I live now)... So I want you to comment and tell me where was your best trip? or if you cant chose like me then tell me the places you liked most visiting and why?
xoxo,
cutegirly <3
hehe.. you got me! lol.. i think it was maybe going 2 paris or amsterdam.. but i also loved going 2 Rwanda cuz i am from ther and i wuz born ther!
ReplyDeleteaweshomeeee
ReplyDelete