First off I would like to point out that I <3 dancing!! and singing!!! nom nom... anywhooooooooo I AM SORTA SPAZING OUT AT THE MOMENTUM soooo lets like sing..... im listening to the BEST SONG ever... aww it just ended... anywho I was listening to the black eyed peas - just can't get enough (great song great song)... now i'm listening to Katy Perry-Futuristic Lover.. good song.. soo I think you should all get GROOVESHARK.. go to grooveshark.com it is completely legal and I am 10000000021% sure it is because you can't download the songs but you can still listen to them.. and that is all that matters. So make an account (safe no worries) search songs and then press the play button next to it. It will probably show up on the bottom, so you have to make playlist on the left side of the page and add the songs to the playlist so that the songs save. so I have a lot of songs so I will tell you my favorites at the momentum.
met a cup of girls on the escalay they came with u and left with may..... lolsies
Diva-Beyonce
On The Floor-J lo (ft. pitbull)
What the Hell-Avril Lavinge
Just Can't Get Enough-Black Eyed Peas <3
Futuristic Lover-Katy Perry
Backseat-New Boyz
Who Dat Girl-Flo Rida (ft. Akon)
Written In The Stars-Tinie Tempah
Look At Me Now-Chris Brown (ft. Lil Wayne)
You Be Killin Em-Fabolous
All Of The Lights-Kanye West
I'm On Fire-3rd Degree
Club Can't Handle Me-Flo Rida
Hey Baby-Pitbull
The Show Goes On-Lupe Fiasco
Tonight-Enrique Iglesias
Lay It Down-Lloyd
Buzzin'-Mann
Bass Down Low-Dev
6 Foot 7 Foot-Lil Wayne
No Hands-Waka Flocka Flame
Whip My Hair-Willow Smith (ah-mah-zing!!)
Yeah 3x-Chris Brown
Black And Yellow-Wiz Khalifa
King of Anything-Sara Bareilles
S&M-Rihanna
The Kids-B.O.B
Dayum that's a lot of songs... anywho enjoy!!!
xoxo,
cutegirly <3
No comments:
Post a Comment