Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tortilla Chips

YUM! I'm eating tortilla chips right now... no salsa. GASP! eh salsa is fine but doesn't make a difference for me... anywhooo i'm eating like reeeaalllyyy good tortilla chips and I really wish I could give you some because that's how good they are.  I will give you every detail about the type I'm eating so you can get some and eat a delightful (lols) snackedysnacksnack... They are lightly salted restaurant style tortilla chips WHITE CORN! NO WAY NO WAY I HAVE NEVER SEEN WHITE FRIKIN CORN... anywho it is from whole foods.. yum... yum... TORTILLA ALL THE WAY... wow i'm such a loner.. I have nothing to talk about so I talk about an edible substance that is being killed by acids in my small intestine right now... wooooow...
SO enough about chips.. let us (I always say that wen im talkin bout food cuz it sounds like lettuce... lol!) talk about sparkles.  why sparkles? Because there is a sparkly odd looking dress-like figurative thing in front of me sitting on MY couch... it is black and tight and it has a like belt going diagonally down across the middle of the dress with studded large sparkly stones (black and white)...  Fun Fun...

so I'm bored... HAVE SOME CHIPS

xoxo,
cutegirly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment