At the moment I am in LOVE with cropped tops... they are
ah-mah-zing! They are very cute and show a little bellay (stomachet)... lols I have a few my self and they look great with CROPPED SHORTs... OMG what a coincidinc... so some great stores to get cropped tops are at FOREVER 21, Delia's, H&M, and BLOOMINGDALES yum... so cropped tops are totally in you just have to wear them and work it girl.. or boy... lol anywho so nice bottoms for cropped tops are like maybe over a tight mini skirt or short shorts or high wasted shorts or pants even! it looks great with anything I even wore one over a tight dress and it looked FANTABLULOUS! so here are some tops I found FOR YOU...
Bloomindales!
Forever 21!
Delia's!
H&M!!
Hope you get yourself some cute cropped tops!
xoxo,
cutegirly <3
P.S. notice how everything got centered when I write now because of the pics... odd
OMG I KNOW! THEY LOOK GORGEOUS OVER BATHING SUITS! with short shorts
ReplyDeleteOMG IKR me and genna were bikini shoppin and i put the crop top on over it and it looked HOT and CUTE (but mostly hot) lol!
ReplyDeleteIK THATS EXACTLY WAT I WORE AT ST. MARTIN ITS LIKE THE PERFECT SUMMER CLOTHING.... lolsssss <3
ReplyDelete