I just watched the BEST MOVIE EVER...Sucker punch is like by far one of the best movies I have ever seen... it is an action/drama/HOT movie and its ah-mah-zing... there is a lot of action and also drama cuz I cried! It is about a girl who goes to this mental hospital because her mother died and stuff so then she and the other girls who are at the mental hospital have to sort of work as like prostitutes? but it doesn't show anything inappropriate... anywho so then the girl says that she is going to run away and the other girls agree to go with her but in order to run away she needs 5 things: a map, fire, a knife, and a key... and the last thing is a mystery... So the girls find all the things when the main character like daydreams and enters this new world where they are all like awesome fighters with guns and they fight against these robot things... in then end they all die except for the main character (baby doll) and sweet p... ITS SO SAD WHEN THE STUPID MORON GUY (BLUE) KILLS LIKE 2 GIRLS AND THE FRIKIN COOK STABS ONE OF THEM I WANT TO FRIKIN KILL BLUE BUT BABY DOLL FINALY STABS HIM... but he doesn't die.. so turns out the missing thing is baby doll so sweet p is the only one who ends up running away because baby doll sacrifices her self and has to like die... its a sad ending ish IT WAS A GREAT MOVIE... I recommend you watch it even though I just gave away like the whole movie.. anywho watch it... again.. and again.... because I will....
xoxo,
cutegirly <3
aw i'm so sad i couldnt go! :'(
ReplyDeletesophie could we see it today?
ReplyDelete